God Is Writing My Life Story...

Friday, January 11, 2008

blah tHe blah tHe blah...

ello!!! My first bloggie....
Well, there is not much to say though
Don't noe wat to say actually but.....but.... but....but..... ummm....i don't noe wat....
hmmmm....i sound quite lame...do i??? haha :P

Well, juz a lil intro bout me, myself n i....
I m juz a simple form 5 girl studyin n dont even noe why i hav to do dat...
anyway, i love watching movies, sms-ing, singing in the bathroom[itz a SECRET keep it to urself, k]
I usually am a good person if u get to know me better la...
but sumtimes play around wif ppl la... Its me hobby you noe... hehe:D
Must ask my fwens la....Haiz....
I m involved in quite a lot of activities... such as, The Girls' Brigade Society, Choir, Science n Mathz Club, church activites n ect....not forgetting the tonnes of tuitions everywhere n everyday... 4 times a week....Dat drives me CRAZY man....

If u wanna noe bout me even more.... Just read me bloggie la....Signin off then...chaoz :P

-gladz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?