God Is Writing My Life Story...

Thursday, March 6, 2008

just came back from skool... look at the time.... 4.45 pm....
so TIRED but still blogging =.= *hehe :P*
anyway, we had choir prac as usual la but getting better la....
still need practise sumore to make it perfect....
today quite a few things happened in skool but lots of stuff that is associated wif marahing n showing silat stuff....
silat in the sense that got some fights la....

well, nothing much happened la just got last round of the acara padang in skool today n it was great to see the athelets of the skool competing wif each other.... cool la especially for high jump...
well, the high jump really revealed sumthing to me... that everyone has limits....
limits as in that we have a boundary for everything...
there r fwens that might seem nice but when u really get on their nerves... it might give them a total blast...
limits where u cant do all things by our own... we can oni do some but not all...
there is someone whom i really now that can do all those things for me...
thats JESUS.... n he is my fwen... my true best fwen...
whenever i am wif him, he helps me thru every thick n thin situations....
i am not afraid to pour out all my problems to him...
n he is a fwen i can count on all my life....
he is ever faithful n true to me.... never leaving me nor forsake me...
i am happie n thkful that i have a fwen like him....
all of us have fwens but can our fwens be there for us all the time???
my Jesus can... i am 200% sure bout it...

well, just a simple blog la...nothing to blog much now a days... quite lazee x.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?