God Is Writing My Life Story...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

am CoNFuSeD o.O

argh...its been a quite hactic week n very saddening as well la...
the entire add math paper kinda ruin my mood le kinda..
its so sickening to see i cant do the sums eventhough i know how to do..
n when the ttn teacher like thought me how to do..it was like SUPER EASY!!!!
argh...tak tahan...*press press press*

am really confused at the state at which i am in now...
donno why so blurr...must be the exams le... saddening :(
am kinda having a hard time figuring stuff out n i am really worn out la..
hope my day will be ok today...
i dowanna be emo or sad today...
pls cheer me up....argh...haha :P
just tak tahan...under-stress...
pre-stress syndrome..haha...
imagine if i cant handle exam stress..how am i gonna survive in the future...
God be my strength...
sien ar...why must i go thru all these le...
so darn sickening n depresing too... huhu *sobs*

God is my EVERYTHING...
Help me God!!!!
MORE of YOU, LESS of me...hehe :P
refresh me...cleanse me...make me new once again..
i dowan to live in this world de la..wanna change it into a better place..
tell the world about Jesus... am willing to take up the cross...n the challenge i made for myself..
God be MY HELP n SOLUTION!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?