God Is Writing My Life Story...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today on GNN(gladz networking news),
nothing much happened today...its just the fact that its HOLIDAY tmrw....
am so gonna sleep till 1 in the afternoon...

So, just wishing all my fwens n relatives a
BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

goin back to news at school....
we had a 'wonderful' time at bio listening to a screen talkin to us.... n i was totally not payin attention...hehe:P
anyway, we had a slight problem in class just now....
there were swarms of insects outside of our classroom window tryin to move into our class....argh the horror...
so me n julie went to find ms.yeow n told her bout the situation....
soon, when we were back in class.... >>> the swarm of bugs weren't there anymore....
the swarm flew away.... n i was feeling sorry 4 ms.yeow coz she had to walk so far to our class to see nothing...
i think she thinks i tricked her...but luckly she din say anything so....lucky me...hehe:P

well, its only two more days to spend wif me ta chiea before she leaves for KL....will me you la...very much indeed....hehe:P
but sumone will miss u even more [u noe who i am talkin about la]...haha:D
well, i just wanna take this time to thank u for all the things that u have done for me... such as fetching me here n there everywhere... taking me out[me lisence to go out]....take me go mam mam...n loads of other cool stuff...
but u have to go de....sad lo :( cannot go out de...no one to buli....no one to teach me how to be more perasan...
haiz....good bye la me fwen... will miss u always.... btw, can't wait to see u dance on the 7th...hehe:P
u noe...doin wat u do best.... wish that u will find great n good fwens over in KL... n always remember me ok....
especially the biggest THANKS to u as u teach me how to play ur fav. song ya... hehe:P
THANKS n GOD BLESS YOU!!!

-the end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?