God Is Writing My Life Story...

Friday, March 7, 2008

my christian walk

i actually had a feeling to blog bout this since this morning but dont really noe how to blog bout it...
its about my christian walk in Christ.
i actually am not a good christian in the sense that i can sometimes be distracted by the things of this world n i really utterly feel bad bout it...
i may feel satisfied at times at where i stand in Christ... that shud not be the way...
there is always a voice inside me crying out
I WANT MORE OF YOU IN MY LIFE, JESUS!!!!
I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE STAND I HAVE IN YOU!!!!


it might seem easy to say but it is hard to meet the wanting...
i am very glad that i am able to serve in a few ministries in church but is God satisfied with what i am giving back to Him??
He had blessed me so much that nothing cud even contain all these blessings...
imagine a God so great n wonderful accepting you for who u r...
blesses u in everything you do without wanting anything in return....
my God is a generous God... n i am thankful for all that...
there is nothing that i can do to repay all that you had done for me...
even by giving me this breath to live my life...
giving your only son to die on the cross just for the sake of saving us from sin is a great sacrifice that no one can do except you...
i feel so guilty in everything that i have done...right or wrong...
miracles after miracles that You had done n sometimes i dont even appreciate it...
sometimes i take God very forgranted...
its like when i need You, i call upon You...
when i dont need You, i treat You as if You dont exist...
i noe its a very bad sign but i thank God that You are changing n moulding me each n everyday of my life...
i hope that starting from this day onwards i wont be shaken by anything...
there is nothing that can break my relationship with You.

my prayer is that God, You will change me n transform me into a christian that is pleasing to you. santify n purify me. take away anything that is not pleasing to You.
i pray that God will help me thru all the trials that i have to go thru.
be with me Lord.for You said, "I will never leave you nor forsake You."
n Lord when i call unto You, You will answer me...
i wanna renew my Christian walk wif You. Pls forgive me n wash away all my sins.
i wanna breakfree n be a new vessel that can serve You with all my heart n soul.
let me live a new life.
i open my heart to You. pls stay in my heart forever n ever.

finally, i feel better after pouring out my hearts cry... have a great day :)
God Bless You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?