God Is Writing My Life Story...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reviving the blog...

Scene 1 : BLOG drops dead n faint on the walkway.

Gladys:
Oh my gosh, wat happened to my poor bloggie... someone call the police..
*thinks* Hmmm, wat has the police gt to do with saving my blog's life.. *shouts aloud* i mean gt the ambulance..



Crowd:
ok ok...hold on..

>>at the mean time>>

Gladys:
Oh my poor bloggie, wat have i done... i din take care of u..

din even clean the walls n nw even got spider webs all over u..

no frens come n visit u d... i am sobbing for u.. huhu T.T

*thinks- give CPR lo*

ok ok...CPR time.. *ask crowd* who is a RC member..HELP!!!

*no answer* nvm la i do myself lo...hahaha

Blog:
*awakes* nw oni come n visit me n take care of me la is it...
after all ur exam oni i am important la...lidat wan mistress oso got wan...hmph :(



Gladys:
sorie lo...btw, exams r more important or else hw am i gonna write on u if i dnt study...
i wnt even knw hw to read n write oso... so studies n exams r much more important.. besides, i din abandoned u too long...jz 1 month or so... u knw i still love u, my bloggie..

Blog:
ok ok...u hav ur point..besides u r always my mistress... *hugs*


........................................................................................................................................................................
Scene 2: Grammy Award for LAMEST ACT!!


MC: Well, today we are gonna witness the rise of "LAME" acts in our country. Lets give around of applause to the one n onli best selling LAME act by the title "REVIVING THE BLOG" by gladys

Crowd:
*Cheers & Applause*

Gladys:
*walks up on stage*
aherm, thkq all u fellow ppl for ur support all these while for supporting my blog..
firstly, i wud like to thk God for His grace n mercy upon me n give me the inner talent of being lame as u can fairly see...
secondly, i wud like to apologize for not updating me bloggie due to the fact that i am rolling the cameras n doing all the editing of videos all by myself...btw, its a one man show or shall i say WO-man...hehehehe
thirdly, point 2 is kinda lame... so i shall give a better reason for not updating my blog...SPM LA!!! hahaha... its really great to sit for SPM and at the same time knowing how is it like to be a form 5 student sitting for it....and the time came...i am OOOLLLDDDD de...argh, the agony...
furthermore, i wud like to thk all me frens who gave me the support n prayers during this period of time..n i really really appreciate all that u ppl have done for me...*start to cry*
ahhh...i cnt take it anymore...huhu T.T i juz love u ppl!!!
>>>later after 5 mins of crying on stage>>>
lets continue....


MC:

excuse me miss gladys, ur time is up... n as u cn see there is no audience..


Gladys:
wat?? u think i am dreaming!!?? *points to empty seats n facing MC* u think my vision is worse that urs 4 eyed monster...*thinks to myself* i too am a four-eyed monster...hahaha..
*comes to realization* ok, there is certainly no one here...paiseh paiseh...

THE END



.........................................................................................................................................................................

hey there again, its me the bloggie mistress of this blog...duh!! so yea, i hav been aways since i realized afew things (thats my last posting la) so i am really sorie for making u ppl miss me so much *perasaning*...its not my fault..blame the u knw who that sets all the exams...wakakaka >.<

anyways, i wud thank all of ur support n prayers as i hav said in my grammy speech *ahem* thanks for the encouragements..really appreciate all of u..muaxx n hugs :)

m so happie thats its all finally over but i cant imagine that i am already leaving school n steping in to reality...argh, the horror...by God's guidance, i cn do it!!! and to all of my form 5 frens..U CN DO IT TOO!!! wohooo....

well, actually this posting have been in the post list for about 3 days liau...so sick of me internet connection..dnt knw some domain name server thingy rosak...so u comp wiz ppl pls help me out with this...really appreciate it if u cud help me solve this havoc in my internet connection...

tune in for some new stuff k...will b updating as frequent as possible...grant me some grace ok :)

1 Comments:

Blogger sze-fan said...

OMG!!! =O

December 3, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?