God Is Writing My Life Story...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

oh mother!!

hmmm, do u sumtimes feel that mothers are annoying n nagging...
coz i ain't nagging-proof... not even water-proof la....
anyway, i may be the 1st to complain bout moms on the blog but luckly i am not the only one complaining...hehe :P
coming back to the mom thing....
sometimes i really dont understand my mom alot...
she claims that she is far-sighted n i am not....
i dont say that she is wrong but can't she just accept me for the way God made me....
sumtimes scold oso tak munahsabah wan.. little little things den start her 'singing' de...
veli the sien lo...
come back oni start nagging bout lil stuff...
i cant even take a break after coming back from skool...
sumore at skool teacher may scold n might go pertengkaran between fwens n she doesnt bother bout it or me...

but sometimes i think that moms are the best ppl in the world lo...
they might seem mean at times but not totally...
they know wats best for us la...
so we shud appreciate them...
for me i thk God for me mom eventhough i sumtimes disagree with her but she loves me alot eventhough i am nottie...[finally i admit :( ]
not all the time nottie la... sumtimes oni la... most of the time i am an ANGEL [perasan-ing]
sumtimes being a single parent aint easy so i have to understand her sumtimes...
she has to provide for the whole family n not complain bout it....
when we ask for stuff from our parents we seldom think whether
thay have the ka-ching ka-ching [cash la] to but for us...
it aint easy to earn money nowadays... sumore kerajaan change de...
my mom is sort of a best fwen to me at times oni la...
might turn out to be evil to me at times la...
but wat are moms for...
to love, care, teach n provide for the family...
i seriously thk God for a mom like my mom... it is good enuff for me...

I LOVE U MOM!!! i seriously do :)

have a great day...
n try to make ur mom feel happy today by just saying
THKZ MOM FOR EVERYTHING or I LOVE U MOM...

-till next time-
tune in for more exciting n boring news at GNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?