God Is Writing My Life Story...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TAG!!! Your IT!!!

alamak... i kena tagged... bummer...
was hoping that i cud get pass all those questions... but still got to me >.< *blek*
so here goes nothing...

INSTRUCTIONS
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all. (you must be crazy to believe the blessing thing)
(I changed question 20)

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
-Definately NO way!!! never in my life i have seen anyone have a long lasting relationship with someone they fell in love with at first sight... except on TV shows la...

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you, and why?
-hmmm.. tuff decision...i guess... i'll bring no one... i dont wanna make ppl hate me for bringing them to a stranded island... who does that to friends... haha :P

3.What place do you want to go the most?
-Singapore, Paris, England, Australia... too much places la... the whole world i cud say...

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-it would be that all my dreams will be dreams that will come true...

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
-SLEEP!!! ZzZzZzZz

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
-Jesus [but i will never ever lose him la for sure]... losing nasi lemak is the worst... i love nasi lemak... that is where all my lemak-s all come from...haha :D

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- give 10% to church... give to charitable organisation... keep in the bank and get interest...buy laptop n hp... belanja friends makan... n travel around the world...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-i dont think i will... scared later the person doesnt have feelings for me :( memalukan diri sendiri...

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-two ppl tagged me... one is melanie[who spelled my name wrongly :( i am so dissaponted in you]
n another is alarize[who spelled me name correctly]
actually both are preety n sweet girls la... oso very the clever n quai wan...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- he should be God fearing n oso God loving... if he loves God... i am sure he will love me...
the rest is God to plan for me...

11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
-ppl who smoke n just dont appriciate wat God gave them... n not knowing that God is the one supporting them...

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
- hugs are better... *come give me a hug* me got cushion... so lots of ppl like to hug me...hehe :P

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
-i rather let them point out to me... or let me notice it myself n change to be someone better...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-definately Jesus!!!

15. Are you more afraid of failure or loss?
-neiter... coz it is part of the moulding proccess in life...

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
-my MP4 n TV...

17. If you had the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- every part of my character should change for the better la... i aint perfect...

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
-I made myself dissapointed... no one does it better than me...

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- Nah... let there be a suspence la... like movies... rather let God plan it for me...
even if i saw my future... i cant change it... only God can change it for me...

20. What would i prefer to be doing if the world ended TODAY???
-i prefer to be the one evangelising to my friends about God at that time... hehe :D

Yay, now i get to find me victims... beware... MUAHAHAHA :)

I TAG!!!
*MeLiSSa*
*BeN TeOh*
*DeNisE*
*StePhaNie*
*JiMMy*
*MiCheLLe*
*MeLVin*
*SHia WeN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?