God Is Writing My Life Story...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

worries *haih*

hey there, sorry its been long ever since i blogged a formal post...
there isnt much goin on this week la...just the normal school girl stuff...
well, have been worrying alot these pass weeks...
about exams n future stuff la...
i am super scared like wat lidat...now scared till no mood to study...
i seriously dont know wat am i doin here...
i cant get serious with my studies le :(
tests are like next monday n i am still lenggang lenggang lidat...
like not sacred at all n all my other fwens all study like wat de...
but i really wanna get good grades this time la... for once la...
so dissapointed in myself la... like travelling a massive wave but cant surf...keep on being trampled by the waves... so sad la *sobs*
i dont even know where i am gonna be in the future...
with me looking at myself in the mirror just let me think that i am just good for nothing la...
argh, so geram with myself la...

i am now seriously counting on God to help me...
He is like the only person i can turn too.... He is my OVERCOMER n my STRENGTH...
at times i am always face bullets n kena tembak like wat lidat but He is my FORTRESS n SHIELD...
i will not worry anymore as it is written...
Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own -Matthew 6:34-
"For I know the plans for you" declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" -Jeremiah 29:11-
it is so great knowing that there is someone who manages all our worries isnt it...
its like a worry free life... but most of us go on worrying even though we know that all our worries wouldnt do anything for us...
our SOLUTION is GOD Himself...
we are just so blinded that we keep on worrying while God is just waiting for us to call upon Him...
Call unto Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know -Jeremiah 33:3-
Seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you -Matthew 7.7-
we do not know the solutions to all our worries, therefore we should seek God for He knows the answer to all our situations...
run to Him whenever we face worries for worrying cant get us anywhere...
but God will settle everything for us...

>>>my prayer>>>
oh Lord, i come before you. Seeking You for help. I pray oh Lord that You will help me as i am facing all my tests/ exams n also chasing after my future each and everyday of my life... I know that You have a plan for me, plans to prosper me n not to harm me, plans to give me hope n a future. May You bless me with a great future. A future where i am able to serve You all my days. Each step i take pls bless it. All the decisions i make oh Lord may it be the best decision. Lord, You grant me Your wisdom to choose what is best for me.
No matter what decision i make pls bless it. I cast all my burden and cares upon You for Your burden is lite n Your yoke is easy. All i am is Yours. Thank You for all the thing You have done n bless me with. I am forever greatful to You. Thank You Lord.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?