God Is Writing My Life Story...

Monday, December 1, 2008

A NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE

typing in the post title is making me even more nervous n shaky..like shakerfries lidat..wahahaha..
anyways, i cant believe that form 5 is like over n there is about 60 or sum more years for me in this life..16years jz went pass me...I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
gosh, there are so many things i did not do in this 16 years...dang...i havent visit the entire penang yt..din gt to sit rollercoaster yet..din gt to jump off the balcony with a bungee rope of coz... din gt to travel out of malaysia yet...there is just so much to do...
to be honest i will definately miss sch life la...so much siau stuff n more siau stuff we did all our schooling years...hahaha...imagine 40 more years of working for me...agony nia..cnt like hav fun like school children lidat d...hehehe..
i just am still shock that i am a form 5 who just finished spm.. its so not me...i am still so childish n form 5 dsnt suite me state nw...hmmm, i shud b stuck in kindy still...
all me childish acts : watch cartoons, cartoons n more cartoons...
when can i finally grow up man??? God u knw...haha..n You have Your own timing for me..

well, my future is decided by God as God is writing me life story...hmmm, that phrase sounds familiar...where did i get that from?? =.='' *for ur info, its me blog co-name*
so, i am still not sure of wats heading my way..everything is in His hands..for He has a plan for me, a plan to prosper n not to harm me, a plan to give me HOPE n a FUTURE!! AMEN!!
all i am is in Him and He is in me working out His plan...wohoo...no worries...
college or form 6??? dnt care...God shall open doors that no one can shut and close doors that no one can open...wipee...i dnt have to plan anything but live each day as it come to me...
God has a bigger plan for me so i shall not doubt or worry about anything...

ooo, i forgot...today me class is having our class farewell at new world park...wohhooo...
shud it b a sad thing or a happie thing i dnt knw...hahaha..
anyways, i am sure to miss everyone of u ppl no matter wat happens or even happened between us...wateva i did wrong in u ppl's eyes pls forgive me for i aint perfect n i am still learning to be a good person...i may make mistakes so pls forgive me...i dnt think it is worth giving up a frenship after all these while being frens n it is like our last year..n we shud b matured enuff to nt hold any grudges between us...so pls forgive me if i did anything wrong :) n i think i did... :I

hmmm, about driving... tmrw a few of me frens n me are goin for undang..or udang..wakakaka
i am so gonna bring me pillow n wear pajamas there...hehehe..mayb i will b quai kia listen to the undang eventhough u ppl say no need to listen...haha...i shall make a difference...wohoo...
n its me sis b'day tmrw...i feel so bad actually missing her b'day jz to go for the undang thingy...hopefully she really dsnt mind eventhough she said she dsnt mind...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!
LOVE U LOADS!!!
hehehehe..thks for all the makan time together n for paying for the food..
whenever we go out send flowers, we will always make a tour to our favourite makan place n fill our tummy with scrumptious food..thats why me tummy so round d :(
but in everything give thanks..haha :P
love u loads sis...
may God bless u loads in ur work place with mom together...happie working with each other yea..be a good mum, take care of lil christopher n a supportive wifey to kenneth ko ko...
hopefully, u will get to achieve all ur dreams in life...
thks for all the advise n support u have given me throughout me life..n love me so much sumore..hehehe..hugs n kisses..

ahah, there is one more thingy i forgot to tell u ppl...or mayb u ppl knw d la...
i gt 1+2 =3rd batch for NS!!! its kinda farney i gt 3rd batch n it is really unexpected..
God must be making jokes with me..hehehe..so i am planning to send in a proposal letter to swith me to 2 nd batch...if it is possible, i will go for a few weeks oni coz the camp starts in the middle of the year where most of us will b entering form 6 or college d..hehehe...
thank God in everything...its all under His will n plan...
n u ppl dnt hav to miss me so much..coz i will be around messing the lifes of u ppl...wakakaka..
be prepared for me ultimate plan of making ur lives better...wakaka..hopefully better la..

time is seriously passing very fast n its DECEMBER d...
means CHRISTMAS is HERE SOON!!! n alot off ppl's special days are coming soon :)wohooo..
well, our church as always is giving u ppl a gift on Christmas which is a drama..
the details are as followed:

Days: 19th, 20th, 21st of dEcEmBer 2008
Time: nt sure yt...mostly at nite about 7 lidat...
Venue : Dewan Sri Pinang
Admission: FREE!!!!!
Drama (title) : 2nd Chance
Organized by : Penang First Assembly of God
all are warmly welcomed to join u n watch this drama at the following dates...
we encourage u to invite all ur frens to watch this drama n at the same time u can catch up with each other ma..its like killing to birds with one stone...hahaha
there will be acting, dancing n singing involved...n hopefully we will b able to deliver the message of Christmas to u :)

hmmm, that about it that is coming up in me schedule of updates...
hopefully, there will b more exciting stuff coming up that i can blog about :P
make me life more interesting...HELP ME!!!
hope to hear from u ppl soon k..
take care n adios amigos.
Have a great day n God Bless ya !! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?