God Is Writing My Life Story...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

its like so sickening nia...

argh...finally i am emo =.=''...
super emo-ness filling into me, man.... argh someone pls HELP!!!!
i am so deep down sad le...
talking bout it already makes me kinda sad de...
fine...i will say it...
I CAN'T GO TO HILLSONG CONCERT!!!!
[i am goin crazy de... talking to myself]
its just the fact that i myself cant accept ler...
n ppl pls stop asking me why... it really sinks me again...
the reason is that i have to attend some CF camp la...
n to get over the concert thingy... i will confess this everyday till the camp comes...
I WILL ENJOY MYSELF AT CAMP!!!!
hahaz... its sort of a challenge for me as well coz most of my fwens who are goin for the camp are non-christians...
so.. its time for us christians to reach out to them...
n i shud take hold of this chance or so-called responsibility to reach out to them ler...
pls pray n hope that i can bring some frens to noe who Jesus really is...
plus i am serving there in camp sumore...

so ppl who are goin to the concert... if u ever read this portion...
GET ME A CD AND BROOKE N JOEL'S AUTOGRAPHS!!!!
argh... i finally said it...hahax :]
this is my only wish..pls grant this wish to a lil innocent young girl *innocent eyes with angelic wings*

exams are goin ok ler... not that bad n not that good ler...
3 more papers to go n i will be free...
the best part is once after i finish my papers...i am serving again...hehe :P
the greatest thing o do after examz... SERVE GOD!!!

n finally, i watched transformers...haha... i am so totally outdated ler...
plus i watched ah long n p.s. i love you...
mich yeoh *the actress* u really have to watch the show...
n the show p.s. i love you is super emo-ing for me *sobs*
i will never watch this show again... it makes me kill more trees...haha :P

thats kinda all for today le...
sorry, for not updating till now la coz my internet connection was down n plus my CPU went ka-boom...
haha :P
see ya ppl soon.... take care!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



gEtaWaYz

+daPhNe IkiNg+
+cUpCaKeS+
+iGniteD YoutH+
+HiLLsoNg+
+dEspEraTion BanD+
+pLaneTsHakeRs+
+uLtimatE-guiTaR+
+faCeBooK+

nEiGhBouRs

-aArOn-
-aBeL-
-aDeLeNe-
-aDriaN-
-aLaN-
-aLaRiZe-
-aNtHonY-
-auDreY-
-bEn tAn-
-bEn tEoH-
-caRmeN-
-caSSaNdRa-
-cHeRyL-
-cHia miNg-
-cHieW YiNg-
-cLaRiSSe-
-dEniSe-
-eDwaRd-
-iKhLaS-
-iVaN nEoH-
-JiMMy-
-JoCeLyN-
-JoE & EsT-
-Joo SiNg-
-JuLia-
-JuLie-
-JuVeN-
-kOn WaY-
-kWaN aNN-
-kWaN LyN-
-LaRa-
-LiOneL-
-maBeL-
-mEi TiNg-
-meLaNie-
-meLiSSa cHee-
-meLiSSa TaN-
-meLviN-
-miCheLLe TaN-
-miCheLLe yEoH-
-NeiL-
-pRisCiLLa-
-ReNee-
-SabRiNa-
-SaRaH-
-sHia WeN-
-sIeW mEi-
-sTePhaNie-
-TiNee-
-Yi LiN-

SaY tHe WoRdS..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

left>
Leaderboard

unique visitor
Targeted Exercises

oLaNg-oLaNg sEKaLiaN


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

$$ bLog WortH $$


My blog is worth $11,290.80.
How much is your blog worth?